This is a unique and vital position at NDG. As the Administrative Assistant, you play a major role in the success of our agency and the day-to-day experience for our team members.
The Administrative Assistant understands the pace and pressures of agency life and is committed to providing daily support and assistance to the agency's team members and office.
Your efforts will help increase productivity while maintaining a high level of morale and an office environment that reflects our culture and core values.
Reports directly to Accounting Director
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming visitors promptly and entertaining until appropriate team members are notified of the visitor’s arrival (including offering/preparing beverages for visitor)
- Retrieving mail daily and forwards to an appropriate agency team member
- Receiving all deliveries, first, verifying contents are as stated on the shipping paperwork and notifying appropriate personnel of the arrival of any such deliveries
- Arranging all special deliveries and preparing mailing labels per instructions provided by agency personnel
- Preparing outgoing mail and correspondence on request, including the creation of labels and envelopes, letters, etc
- Email management
- Calendar management
- Document preparation, sorting, and organization
- Travel planning and reservations
- Expense reporting support
- Follow-up calls
- Assists in data entry via the agency’s project management system
Team & Culture Support:
- Maintaining the agency time off and celebrations calendar, planning and executing team member birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Key participant in NDG’s Culture Committee to plan and execute periodic social events and team building activities
- Interacting with agency team members daily to ensure needs/supplies are fulfilled
- Communicating regularly with the Accounting Manager to ensure that office needs are met
- New Hire workspace set-up and welcoming kit
- Proactively seeks to assist all team members
- Maintaining a clean, healthy office (and balcony area) for all team members and an attractive, professional and welcoming environment for visitors and clients
- Ordering and maintaining the beverage supply for both the agency team and guests
- Conducting inventory and maintaining the office, printer, and kitchen supplies in proper order and quantity, and reorders as needed, obtaining approval from Accounting Manager
- Organizing and maintaining the supply room, ensuring all items are well labeled and accessible
- Executes and manages the agency’s digital project files archiving process
- Maintaining the agency’s reference library, project samples, magazines, and other resource materials, keeping all items neat and orderly
- Communicates clearly with supervisor and NDG team members
- Effectively organizes and prioritizes workload
- Keeps up with fast paced administrative/office demands, while multi-tasking and remaining proactive
- Provides NDG team with support assistance and continuously searching for opportunities to expand their help and support to the team
- Raise employee satisfaction by providing a high level of service to NDG team and positive attitude
- Keeps the office clean, healthy, organized and presentational
To apply, use the button below. Include cover letter, resume, salary requirements (no numbers=no interview), and link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio to be considered. NO CALLS or recruiters.
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.