The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for day-to-day management and execution of digital marketing campaigns including SEM, social media and online display. The Digital Marketing Specialist uses digital marketing knowledge to assist clients and the agency in generating strategies to direct web traffic and customer engagement in tandem with integrated campaigns.
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of paid cost-per-click (CPC), organic search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns and social media community management for agency clients
- Assists with the implementation of organic search programs to ensure optimal performance and maximum rankings for targeted keywords through continuous auditing and competitive analysis
- Conducts SEO keyword research, develops linking strategies, and creates content of META titles, META descriptions, META keywords, and image ALT text to improve performance of client websites
- Researches and generates CPC campaign keywords, writes and edits ad copy (titles and descriptions), manages bids and budgets, and optimizes landing pages to keep campaigns within performance expectations and to meet client goals
- Grows and optimizes CPC campaigns through testing (A/B and multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Manages the process of posting content daily to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Blogs and updates monthly content calendars on an as-needed basis
- Regularly monitors all client social media platforms to respond to comments and messages
- Generates monthly reporting to ensure that the account team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Monitors digital and social media trends, tools and applications
- Drafts briefs based on findings from research and industry observations
- Writes copy as requested
- 1-3 years experience within the advertising, marketing, social media, public relations
- Energetic, resourceful, positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Proficient knowledge of social media channels
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Resourceful, proactive problem solver with excellent time and project manager and be detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, AdWords, AdCenter, Google Search Console and other search marketing and analytic tools is a plus
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, English, New Media, Journalism, or similar course of study from an accredited college or university
Digital Marketing Specialist
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.