NDG Communications is searching for a great Marketing Assistant.
We need a sharp mind and a clear communicator, someone who can listen to the needs of clients and the agency President, and then work with team members throughout our agency to exceed all expectations. We want someone with ambition, ready to work hard and have fun at the same time.
The Marketing Assistant will be in touch with clients daily and working closely with NDG’s production team. You’ll handle important tasks and projects, ensuring everything is managed efficiently and effectively.
You’ll coordinate the administrative side of select accounts, responding to emails, developing internal project correspondence, managing deadlines and much more. You’ll also be the content strategy implementation lead for all agency clients’ social media channels.
If you can do all that and if you’re ready to grow as a marketing professional, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re excited about the chance to join an award-winning team that’s growing and getting better every day, then click the link and apply now. Let’s make this happen.
Reports to Vice President, Account Services
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides the account services team with administrative support within the agency and at client meetings as requested
- Answers client calls and emails, and delivers updates to the appropriate account services team members
- Generates project proposals, agency production memos, client memos and other correspondence
- Keeps apprised of the progress of clients’ projects through the Traffic Manager
- Keeps minutes for client meetings and distributes to appropriate client contacts
- Quickly and accurately relays project change orders to all appropriate agency personnel
- Gathers and assembles background information and research data for clients and projects
- Proofreads all projects for accuracy in grammar and punctuation
- Prepares, prints and collates client meeting materials
- Maintains digital archives of completed work and client-approved projects for future reference
- Closely monitors and manages online advertising, including but not limited to banner campaigns, third-party listing site services, etc.
- Plans and executes media schedules, and analyzes performance of all advertising initiatives as directed by the Media Manager
- Exports all report data from all social media platforms and enters data for all NDG formatted reports
- Is familiar with all types of online and new media, and with the breadth of traditional media (radio, TV, outdoor, direct mail, print, etc.)
- Energetic, resourceful, positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to regional client meetings
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, English, New Media, Journalism or similar course of study from an accredited college or university
To apply, use the button below. Include cover letter, resume, salary requirements (no numbers=no interview), and link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio to be considered. NO CALLS or recruiters.
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.