NDG Communications is searching for a great Marketing Assistant.
We need a sharp mind and a clear communicator, someone who can listen to the needs of clients and the agency, and then work with team members throughout our agency to exceed all expectations. We want someone with ambition, ready to work hard and have fun at the same time.
The Marketing Assistant will be in touch with clients daily and working closely with NDG’s production team. You’ll handle important tasks and projects, ensuring everything is managed efficiently and effectively.
You’ll coordinate the administrative side of select accounts, responding to emails, developing internal project correspondence, managing deadlines and much more. You’ll also be the content strategy implementation lead for all agency clients’ social media channels.
If you can do all that and if you’re ready to grow as a marketing professional, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re excited about the chance to join an award-winning team that’s growing and getting better every day, then click the link and apply now. Let’s make this happen.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Providing the account services team with administrative support within the agency and at client meetings as requested
- Answering client calls and emails, and delivers updates to the appropriate account services team members
- Keeping apprised of the progress of clients’ projects through the Traffic Manager
- Keeping minutes for client meetings and distributing to appropriate client contacts
- Preparing, printing and collating client meeting materials
- Generating project proposals, agency production memos, client memos and other correspondence
- Quickly and accurately relaying project Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel
- Gathering and assembling background information and research data for clients and projects
- Proofreading all projects for accuracy in grammar and punctuation
- Maintaining digital archives of completed work and client-approved projects for future reference
- Updating media plans as needed
- Creating insertion orders for media placements and communicating with media personnel to reserve space
- Ensuring creative files are provided to media partners accurately and on time
- Ensuring CPC campaigns are running accurately and that metrics are positive, and adjusting budgets and targeting as needed
- Maintaining digital copies of media reference files (proposals, contracts, insertion orders, reports and invoices) on Google Drive, for easy access by Marketing Managers
- Reconciling client media budgets monthly, and providing updated budgets to account services team
- Researching media opportunities and drafting recommendations for consideration by the account services team
Advertising Response Reporting:
- Exporting all report data from all media platforms and enters data for all NDG formatted reports
- Managing the collection and accuracy of all website analytics, CPC, email, print, mobile, and online display banner ad campaign reporting
- Maintaining and updating the advertising response reporting deadlines and reporting database
- Energetic, resourceful, positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to regional client meetings
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, English, New Media, Journalism or similar course of study from an accredited college or university
To apply, use the button below. Include cover letter, resume, salary requirements (no numbers=no interview), and link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio to be considered. NO CALLS or recruiters.
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.