- Responsible for day-to-day management and execution of paid cost-per-click (CPC) and organic search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns for all agency clients across platforms and geographies
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to assist clients and the agency in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and customer interactions in tandem with integrated campaigns
- Manages organic search for all client websites to ensure optimal performance and maximum rankings for targeted keywords through continuous auditing and competitive analysis
- Conducts SEO keyword research, develops linking strategies, and creates content of META titles, META descriptions, META keywords, and image ALT text to improve performance of client websites
- Researches and generates CPC campaign keywords, writes and edits ad copy (titles and descriptions), manages bids and budgets, and optimizes landing pages to keep campaigns within performance expectations and to meet client goals
- Grows and optimizes CPC campaigns through testing (A/B and multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Researches, collects and analyzes website and campaign data, leveraging internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid search programs
- Generates and disseminates management reporting to ensure that the account team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Understands industry/market best practices and strives to incorporate them seamlessly in day-to-day agency processes
- Balances analytical thinking and approaches with creative thinking and long-term vision
- Finds opportunities to keep the rest of the agency current on the latest digital marketing trends
- Minimum of 1 year search marketing experience, with a proven SEO/SEM track record, and have a real desire to become an expert in the search marketing field
- Must have a genuine passion for SEO and stay up to date with the latest SEO and SEM trends by studying, understanding, and implementing ethical tactics and techniques
- Experience developing and implementing search engine optimization strategies
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, AdWords, AdCenter, Google Search Console and other search marketing and analytic tools is required
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Resourceful, proactive problem solver with excellent time and project manager and be detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Technology
- Experience within the advertising, marketing, real estate, land/community development, or homebuilder industries a plus
To apply, use the button below. Include cover letter, resume, salary requirements (no numbers=no interview), and link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio to be considered. NO CALLS or recruiters.
Search Marketing Specialist
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.