Ready to prove your mettle in the world of graphic design?
NDG Communications is looking for a new Graphic Designer to execute high-quality design work across a variety of print and digital deliverables.
You’ll complete production projects and ensure that all deadlines are met — with timeliness, accuracy and excellence. You’ll work closely with Senior Art Directors for guidance and collaborate freely with other designers, copywriters, programmers and account team members.
You’ll strive to create clean, creative work that helps our clients reach their goals. You’ll work hard to grow your knowledge and expertise in design and your understanding of the strategic concepts behind the work.
This is an ideal proving ground for a young, talented and ambitious designer. Apply today. We can’t wait to talk to you.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Attending strategy and kickoff meetings as needed
- Leading design efforts for all assigned projects
- Designing and executing print and interactive deliverables
- Collaborating with creative team members
- Serving as a mentor to Junior Graphic Designer and Production Artist
- Helping ensure that production and digital projects are completed to spec
- Ensuring that client brand standards are adhered to for all deliverables
To apply, use the button below.
- 1-3 years of graphics or digital art experience preferred
- Hyper-attention to detail and efficient time management capability
- Effective communication and visualization skills
- Solid portfolio of recent commercial work or student projects
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Apple/Mac environment experience
- Pre-press and file prep capabilities
- Degree in graphic design from an accredited art school, college or university
- Bonus points: Experience within the advertising, marketing, real estate, land/community development or homebuilder industries
Include cover letter, resume, salary requirements (no numbers=no interview), and link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio to be considered. NO CALLS or recruiters.
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.