NDG Communications is seeking our next Director of Digital Strategy to fill a key leadership role within the agency.
We need an experienced, proven marketing professional, yet someone who remains a student of the consumer experience and who is always on top of the latest trends and strategies for digital inbound marketing and advertising.
If you’re the right person for us, you’ll be comfortable leading our digital marketing team, mentoring team members and sharing your extensive knowledge of interactive media, including strategy development, website analytics, SEO, SEM, online display advertising, mobile marketing, social media and client services.
You’ll help our clients own the digital space. You’ll guide projects from conception to execution, based on an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and our own. You’ll develop strategic marketing plans for agency clients with a goal of always maximizing ROI.
You know what works today. You have big ideas for what will work tomorrow. A good challenge always brings out your best work.
Are you ready to bring your best work to NDG? Let’s talk.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Building, managing and analyzing client strategies, systems and daily efforts that drive the digital customer experience (SEM, SEO, mobile, web, online display and social media)
- Leading and managing team of digital marketing, search and social media specialists in all aspects of digital marketing and advertising
- Making recommendations and ensuring agency tactics adhere to best practices within the digital media space across multiple platforms, including digital development (desktop and mobile), social media, CPC, SEO/SEM, online display advertising, remarketing and mobile marketing
- Researching, collecting and analyzing website, landing page, vendor reports and campaign data (leveraging internal and external resources) to report on successes and actionable opportunities to agency clients to communicate campaign performance
- Balancing analytical thinking with creative strategies and long-term vision
- Collaborating with creative and account services teams to strategically plan the execution of all digital marketing and advertising efforts
- Keeping apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments
Mentoring & Leadership:
- Mentors and leads the digital marketing team members to share knowledge and present opportunities to keep not just the digital marketing team, but the entire agency current on the latest digital marketing trends
- Provides thought leadership to senior management for new technology that can provide marketable opportunities to the agency’s clientele
- Serving as the primary contact and subject matter expert for digital marketing and advertising (i.e., social media, CPC, SEO, online display advertising, mobile marketing and website development) with both internal agency team members and clients
- Reviews all marketing and advertising response reports and KPI data to ensure agency’s tactics and campaigns are producing results with the goal of exceeding industry averages/benchmarks and client traffic goals
- Understanding industry/market best practices and incorporating them seamlessly in day-to-day agency processes to optimize accuracy and efficiencies
- Ensures accuracy and attention to detail for all digital marketing efforts, tactics and strategies executed by the digital marketing team
To apply, use the button below. Include cover letter, resume, salary requirements (no numbers=no interview), and link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio to be considered. NO CALLS or recruiters.
- 10+ years experience as an digital marketing manager/strategist, search engine marketing specialist or digital project manager in an agency environment or homebuilder industry
- Must have a genuine passion for digital marketing and stay up to date with the latest digital marketing and advertising tactics and techniques (including SEO, SEM, online display, social CPC, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience using Analytics, AdWords, Data Studio and other search marketing and analytics tools is required
- Experience developing and implementing search engine optimization and paid search strategies
- Experience with all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Mentor leader that is committed to continuous growth and learning to lead and nuture a team in a positive and energetic environment
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and time management skills
- Resourceful, proactive problem solver with strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to regional client meetings
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, New Media, Communications, or similar course of study from an accredited college or university
Director of Digital Strategy
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.