We’re NDG Communications, an award-winning advertising agency located just 34 miles from DC in lovely La Plata, MD.
You are a seasoned Graphic Designer with solid experience designing for interactive and print—no kidding, you have designed eblasts, banner ads, landing pages, websites and mobile sites and/or apps. You are meticulous about details. This is your opportunity to impress our team with your creativity.
• Develop creative ideas and execute deliverables for projects including html emails, flyers, ads, direct mail, websites, social media, blogs, etc.
• Collaborate with creative director, designers, programmers and account team
• Help ensure quality and consistency across projects and clients
• Mentor junior designers, as needed
• Strong attention to even the smallest details while keeping an eye on the big picture
• 4-7 years professional design experience
• Excellent time management skills are a must
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills / Mac OS platform
• Solid, professional portfolio of interactive/web and print design work
• Advertising agency experience required
• Excellent communication, conceptualization, and visualization skills
To apply, use the button below. Include cover letter, resume, salary requirements (no numbers=no interview), and link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio to be considered. NO CALLS or recruiters.
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.