NDG is looking for an Marketing Manager. You’ll need to be part marketing expert and part proactive problem solver. The Marketing Manager is responsible for daily contact between the agency and client accounts, and makes sure clients are happy at the highest levels.
The Marketing Manager interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the Creative Director concerning creative initiatives, the Media Manager concerning media opportunities, the Marketing Content Manager concerning social media and publicity, the Director of Digital Development concerning interactive development, and the Production Manager concerning scheduling and timing.
You have to know the client’s business and you have to know our business. You have to keep things moving smoothly. All strategy and creative concepts run through the Marketing Manager, so we need someone who knows what really works in marketing. We need you to make sure we’re giving the client not only what they want, but more importantly what they need.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
We’re looking for someone with a business or marketing degree, and agency experience as a senior-level supervisor. You need an analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and you need to be able to absolutely rock a presentation.
If that still sounds like you, let’s talk. Soon.
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Keeps apprised of progress of clients’ projects through the Production Manager.
- Receives client briefings. Fills out Meeting Minutes for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate client and agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays client Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications, strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Plans client events and facilitate on-site event management
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Measures campaign effectiveness and website performance, and presentation of analysis to clients.
- Conducts SEO (search engine optimization) research and develop recommendations for client websites.
- Closely monitors and manages online advertising, including but not limited to banner campaigns, third party listing site services, etc.
- With Media Manager, monitors, manages and optimizes CPC (cost-per-click) campaigns.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Energetic, resourceful, positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and time management skills
- Effective, professional communication skills
- Positive attitude and fervor to learn
- Resourceful, proactive problem solver
- Experience with SEO/SEM tactics & all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, etc.)
- Experience within the advertising, marketing, real estate, land/community development, or homebuilder industries
- Willingness and ability to travel to regional client meetings
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, English, New Media, Journalism, or similar course of study from an accredited college or university.
To apply, use the button below. Include cover letter, resume, salary requirements (no numbers=no interview), and link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio to be considered. NO CALLS or recruiters.
PLEASE INCLUDE: cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples (or include a brief PDF portfolio) in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.