Finally had enough of working too late, making too little, and going nowhere?
If you’ve worked in advertising before, you may have worked at one of those agencies—you know, the kind where everybody is miserable, overworked, underpaid, and nobody stays for very long.
Well, we don’t roll that way. NDG Communications is an advertising and digital marketing agency located just outside Washington, D.C. in La Plata, Maryland. NDG offers a work environment where creatives are truly respected and appreciated, where schedules are reasonable, where compensation is competitive, where the office is usually empty after 6pm, and where your career can grow as fast and far as you can.
• COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
• GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGES
• WORK WITH A TEAM YOU’LL LOVE
• WORK WHERE YOU’LL TRULY BE APPRECIATED
• FAMILY ATMOSPHERE & LIFE-WORK BALANCE
• TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
What’s it like to work at NDG? Click here for some insights.
NOW HIRING: Full-time position
We’re looking for someone with strong and tested skills who wants to take their career even further, learn more, achieve more, and create truly great work with a great team.
• Lead designer for all assigned projects
• Collaborate with creative director, art directors, copywriters, designers, and programmers
• Mentor junior designers and help ensure quality and consistency
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills / Mac OS platform
• Portfolio of advertising agency or similar work
• Minimum 5 years professional design work experience
• Agency experience required
• Mastery of communication, conceptualization, and visualization skills
• Focus on the details, efficient time management
TO APPLY PLEASE INCLUDE cover letter, resume, required salary range, and URL link to samples or include a brief PDF portfolio in order to be considered.
No phone calls or recruiters, thank you.